Exciting News for a WIN Members:
The Research Grant jointly sponsored by WIN and Sigma Theta Tau International will be given in the amount of $10,000 for 2017. The additional funds are made available through a generous gift from Nancy and Jim Woods in honor of Marie Cowan and Marge Batey.
The eligibility criteria include:
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master’s degree, and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Be a member of Western Institute of Nursing and Sigma Theta Tau International
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI’s Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system by December 1, 2016. A link to the submission system is available by linking here.
Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals:
2017 preconference workshops will be held in the afternoon/early evening on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. The WIN Program Committee will review all preconference proposals and will select preconference workshops in early December. Any revenue generated from preconference workshops shall be applied to WIN’s conference expenses unless other arrangements are approved by the WIN Program Committee during its December meeting. If you are interested in submitting a preconference workshop proposal for the 2017 conference, please submit the following information, no later than Friday, November 11, 2016, to Bo Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Presenting Agency/Organization
- Duration of Workshop
- Description and Outcomes
- Learning Topics
WIN started the “50X50” campaign in 2015 for the purpose of raising $50,000 by the 50th Anniversary Conference in 2017. To date, over $43,000 has been donated. The goal is to increase the size of WIN’s joint grants and/or to start new grants.
Click here to make a contribution today