The purpose of the Sigma/Western Institute of Nursing (WIN) research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by the Sigma Foundation for Nursing and WIN. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Be a member of both Sigma and WIN and be affiliated with a WIN member organization
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Submit to Sigma a final report and completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive grant disbursement and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
Awards are available for one year in the amount of $10,000. The application deadline is December 1, 2021 with a funding date of April 1, 2022.
How to Apply:
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. Apply here.
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)