When you join WIN as an organizational member you receive:
- One individual membership. The individual you designate pays a reduced registration fee for the annual conference, votes in WIN elections, and receives a subscription to the Nursing Research journal;
- The opportunity to participate in the Research and Information Poster Exchange (R&IE) to display up to twelve posters at annual conference;
- One complimentary exhibit booth at the annual conference;
- An option to post employment opportunities on the WIN website;
- Faculty and student eligibility for select WIN awards and honors;
- An invitation to the annual conference reception for member Deans and Chief Nursing Officers;
- An opportunity to network with nurse researchers, clinicians, and educators and to recruit students to graduate study and faculty.
Most importantly, your membership advances WIN’s mission of Connecting a diverse community of nurses in the West to improve health through excellence in research, practice, and education.
*Organizational membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
Add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing research, practice, and education in the Western United States;
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care, and community-based settings;
- Leaders of organizational members who are meeting their research, clinical, and/or educational goals through participation in WIN;
- Individual researchers, clinicians, and educators who are committed to sharing their expertise to develop knowledge and to apply it to advance the profession of nursing;
- Students from across the region who are committed to sharing their research.