Are you an Affiliate of one of our Organizational Members?
WIN offers an organizational membership to core entities at the regular price of $950. That membership then entitles a core entity to submit a list of the agencies within its system to join WIN as Organizational Affiliates at the reduced rate of $713.00. The reduced rate is available only to those educational or practice agencies that belong to an overarching core entity that joins as an organizational member and that submits a list of its eligible agencies.
What does this mean for you? You are afforded the benefits of an Organizational Membership at a reduced rate.
When you join WIN as an agency member* you will receive:
- One (1) agency individual membership. The individual you designate pays a reduced registration fee for the Annual Conference, votes in the elections, and receives a subscription to Nursing Research and a complimentary copy of the proceedings of the Annual Conference.
- The opportunity to participate in the Research and Information Exchange (opportunity to display up to twelve posters at annual conference).
- One free exhibit table at the annual conference.
- The opportunity to network with clinicians, researchers, and other educators.
- The opportunity to recruit faculty.
- The opportunity to recruit students to graduate study.
- The opportunity to participate in NursingPhD.org (for schools with doctoral programs).
- The opportunity to access mentoring for graduate students and junior faculty into the various professional roles nurses fi ll in today’s educational and health care environments.
- Opportunities to establish partnerships across institutions to facilitate research and to promote educational innovations.
*Agency membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
When you join WIN, you will add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing education, practice, and research in the Western United States;
- Individual educators, clinicians, and researchers who have a commitment to share their expertise to develop knowledge and apply it to advance the profession of nursing;
- Graduate students from across the region and the world who are at various stages of completing a masters or doctoral program, who are committed to sharing their research, and who may be potential employees;
- Leaders of agency members who are meeting their educational, research, and/or clinical goals through participating in WIN; and
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care, and community based settings.