Join the Western Institute of Nursing as a Retired Member*
If you are 62 years of age or older and retired, you are invited to join WIN in the Retired Membership Category. WIN has enjoyed your support over the years, and we hope you will continue your membership at a highly reduced rate. As a Retired Member, you will receive:
- A complimentary copy of the proceedings of the annual WIN Communicating Nursing Research Conference with over 400 podium and poster reports of new research, educational and clinical projects;
- A reduced registration fee for the annual Communicating Nursing Research conference;
- Multiple opportunities to continue networking with educators, clinicians, researchers, and students to share research, education innovations, and clinical projects;
- Opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with students and others; and
- The right to vote in WIN elections and at the annual meeting of the Governing Assembly.
*Your membership is valid for one year from the date it is received.
When you join WIN, you will add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing education, practice and research in the Western United States;
- Individual educators, clinicians and researchers who have a commitment to share their expertise to develop knowledge and apply it to advance the profession of nursing;
- Graduate students from across the region and the world who are at various stages of completing a masters or doctoral program, who are committed to sharing their research and evidence-based scholarly projects, and
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care and community based settings.
WIN members are the educators and mentors for the next generation of nurses, and you are a vital contributor to that mentorship. WIN values your experience, loyalty, and continued participation! Join WIN Now!
Our Join and Renew Page is offline today.
If you’re trying to join and register for conference visit this page https://www.winursing.org/2018-conference/