You’re invited to join the Western Institute of Nursing as a Student Member
When you join WIN as a student member (your membership is valid one-year from the date it is received), you will receive:
- A subscription to Nursing Research, WIN’s official journal
- A complimentary copy of the proceedings of the annual WIN Communicating Nursing Research Conference with over 500 podium and poster reports of new research, educational and clinical projects;
- A reduced registration fee for the annual Communicating Nursing Research Conference
- Multiple opportunities to network with educators, clinicians, researchers, and other students to share research, education innovations, and clinical projects
- Opportunity to be mentored in research, education, and clinical roles
- Opportunity to identify and discuss potential employment opportunities in educational and clinical settings
- The right to vote in WIN elections and at the annual meeting of the Governing Assembly
- The right to serve in elected and appointed capacities.
When you graduate
You can join WIN for the first year of membership after graduation for the reduced rate of $134.00
When you join WIN, you will add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing education, practice and research in the Western United States
- Individual educators, clinicians and researchers who have a commitment to share their expertise to develop knowledge and apply it to advance the profession of nursing
- Graduate students from across the region and the world who are at various stages of completing a masters or doctoral program, who are committed to sharing their research, and
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care and community based settings
WIN Members are the educators and mentors for the next generation of nurses, and constitute the research community in the Western region
GOVERNOR REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENT MEMBERS
Jennifer Peterson, MS, RN, CCNS, PhD Student
University of California Irvine
Join WIN Now!
Our Join and Renew Page is offline today.
If you’re trying to join and register for conference visit this page https://www.winursing.org/2018-conference/