Join the Western Institute of Nursing as an Individual Member* and you will receive:
- A subscription to Nursing Research, WIN’s official journal;
- A complimentary copy of the proceedings of the annual WIN Communicating Nursing Research Conference with over 400 podium and poster reports of new research, educational and clinical projects;
- A reduced registration fee for the annual Communicating Nursing Research conference;
- Multiple opportunities to network with educators, clinicians, researchers, and students to share research, education innovations, and clinical projects;
- Opportunity to mentor or be mentored in research, education, and clinical roles;
- Opportunity to identify and discuss potential employment opportunities in educational and clinical settings;
- The right to vote in WIN elections and at the annual meeting of the Governing Assembly; and
- The right to serve in elected and appointed capacities.
*Your membership is valid for one year from the date it is received.
When you join WIN, you will add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing education, practice and research in the Western United States;
- Individual educators, clinicians and researchers who have a commitment to share their expertise to develop knowledge and apply it to advance the profession of nursing;
- Graduate students from across the region and the world who are at various stages of completing a masters or doctoral program, who are committed to sharing their research, and
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care and community based settings.
WIN members are the educators and mentors for the next generation of nurses, and constitute the research community in the Western region.