When you join WIN as an agency member you receive:
- One (1) agency individual membership. The individual you designate pays a reduced registration fee for the annual conference, votes in WIN elections, and receives a subscription to Nursing Research and a copy of the proceedings of the annual conference.
- The opportunity to participate in the Research and Information Exchange (R&IE) to display up to twelve posters at annual conference.
- One free exhibit table at the annual conference.
- The opportunity to network with researchers, clinicians, and educators.
- The opportunity to recruit students to graduate study and faculty.
- The opportunity to access mentoring for graduate students and junior faculty to the various professional roles nurses fill in today’s educational and health care environments.
- Opportunities to establish partnerships across institutions to facilitate research and to promote educational innovations.
*Agency membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
When you join WIN, you add your voice to other nurses who are:
- Leaders in nursing research, practice, and education in the Western United States;
- Individual researchers, clinicians, and educators who have a commitment to share their expertise to develop knowledge and to apply it to advance the profession of nursing;
- Graduate students from across the region and the world who are at various stages of completing a masters or doctoral program and are committed to sharing their research;
- Leaders of agency members who are meeting their research, clinical, and/or educational goals through participation in WIN; and
- Leaders in health care delivery from diverse acute care, chronic care, and community-based settings.