Mission, Vision, and Goals
Connecting a diverse community of nurses in the West to improve health through excellence in research, practice, and education.
One day, all people will have the opportunity to achieve their best health and wellbeing.
Updated: December 6, 2019
Goal 1: Advance health by connecting, unifying, and supporting researchers, clinicians, and educators
- Foster partnerships and collaboration among researchers, clinicians, and educators
- Increase the visibility of WIN
- Grow and sustain membership
Goal 2: Build capacity for nursing scholarship in research, practice, and education
- Develop and implement fundraising initiatives
- Increase the number of monetary awards for research, practice, and education
Goal 3: Structure opportunities to advance health equity in the West
- Promote health equity through WIN programming
- Develop nurse leaders from diverse populations
- Increase the number of monetary awards focusing on health disparities in the West